Policy and privacy clauses:
The website owned by Gespoint contains links to websites of third parties, whose privacy policies are alien to Gespoint's. By accessing such websites you can decide if you accept their privacy policies
Data confidentiality and security:
Through this website, personal data of users is not collected without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
Gespoint is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send them commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest to you
By virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the Protection of Personal Data, the client is informed that the personal data provided will be incorporated into the file. CONTACTS , CLIENTS OR SUPPLIERS whose Manager of the Treatment is Gespoint.
Gespoint is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, Gespoint can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Subscription and registration:
In case you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for a series of essential personal data in order to manage the products or services requested (name, email, telephone, etc.). Likewise, you may be required to voluntarily contribute a series of complementary data intended for information and marketing of offers, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services of Gespoint.
Veracity of the information:
The users will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data, being responsible for communicating any modification in the same, and being Gespoint exempt of any type of responsibility in this respect. Gespoint reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that may be provided by Law.
Access to data:
No third party unrelated to the aforementioned responsible may access in any case directly to your personal data without your express consent for each occasion, except those considered responsible for the treatment, which need access to provide the management service or development of the activity.
Gespoint is committed to:
- Only process the data according to the instructions of the CLIENT.
- Apply and use only personal data for those functions for which you were hired.
- It is obliged to keep professional secrecy regarding the personal data to which it has access, forcing itself not to communicate them, not even for its conservation, to other persons, an obligation that will subsist even after finalizing its relations with the CLIENT.
- To destroy or return the personal data, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data object of the treatment, to the CLIENT once the contractual relationship has been terminated.
- Gespoint will inform its staff, collaborators and subcontractors of the obligations established in this document regarding confidentiality, as well as the obligations related to the automated processing of personal data.
- Make as many warnings and subscribe as many documents as necessary with their staff and collaborators, in order to ensure the fulfillment of such obligations.
- You agree not to carry out the transfer of personal data without the corresponding authorization of the owner of the personal data.
- It undertakes to observe and adopt whatever security measures are necessary to ensure the confidentiality, secrecy and integrity of the personal data to which it has access.
Rights of the user:
The users are recognized and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address Isabel Fernández Athlete nº 20, 03005 Alicante (Spain), identifying and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document. They can also send an email through the contact form on this website.
Communications in electronic format:
Gespoint informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they can unsubscribe from this type of communication by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it through the contact form on this website.
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any question related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law
|Financial software||ERP installation and configuration||Request remote conexion||Contact Gespoint||Legal warning|
|CRM Software||Technical support||Download files|
|Project management software||Data import||Mobile version|